What is Internet Marketing Positioning IMP

What is Internet Marketing Positioning IMP

The Internet Marketing Positioning (IMP), is not just a simple website optimization strategy is a very well structured project loaded with the newest technologies and methodologies available. 911 iTech rely on years of experience working with IMP and the digital marketing world, 911 iTech is a digital marketing company that specializes in IMP and has been successful in positioning customer's websites in the first page of Google.

The IMP Internet Marketing Positioning positions your business on major search engines, while the sponsored link positions only search engines hired us (pay per click). Although Google answer for 70% of the searches, it is also advantageous to join the other 30% without paying for clicks, which is part of the Bing, Yahoo and Baidu. However, Internet Marketing Positioning is a medium to long-term process. But, in turn, the Internet Marketing Positioning does not charge anything per click and still has the advantage that your website always remains on the first page featured.

In the case of sponsored links (AdWords) the announcement runs the risk of not appear due to the alternation, in the case of IMP can occur just a few changes of positions, but the site will always be on between the first pages of the organic searches, which are those that internet users do not have to pay to appear.

Results using IMP Technics

After IMP, Internet Marketing Positioning be implemented on the site, the results take about 2 to 6 months to appear. When, the results of the IMP are extremely positive and the initial investment is paid off.

What is Internet Marketing Positioning IMP

The keywords, one of the techniques used by 911 iTech, not only guarantee great site position in search engines, but also are advantageous for bringing with them effective texts, which attract the attention of potential new customers.

But the advantages of IMP does not stop there. With the IMP anyone of the world can find your site with ease at any time of the day and night.The IMP is synonymous with greater visibility and more visitors accessing your site.

Share this!

To learn more about our What is IMP

Call us at (954) 204-9774 or click here to contact us.


911 iTech provides What is Internet Marketing Positioning IMP to all South Florida:


  • Aberdeen
  • Atlantis
  • Belle Glade
  • Belle Glade Camp
  • Boca Raton
  • Boynton Beach
  • Bryant
  • Canal Point
  • Cypress Lakes
  • Delray Beach
  • Golden Lakes
  • Golf
  • Greenacres
  • Hamptons at Boca Raton
  • Highland Beach
  • High Point
  • Juno Beach
  • Juno Ridge
  • Jupiter
  • Jupiter Inlet Colony
  • Kings Point
  • Lakeside Green
  • Lake Clarke Shores
  • Lake Harbor
  • Lake Park
  • Lake Worth Point
  • Lake Worth Corridor
  • Lantana
  • Loxahatchee Groves
  • Mission Bay
  • North Palm Beach
  • Okeelanta
  • Pahokee
  • Palm Beach Gardens
  • Riviera Beach
  • Royal Palm Beach
  • Royal Palm Estates
  • Sandalfoot Cove
  • South Bay
  • Tequesta
  • Twentymile Bend
  • Wellington
  • West Palm Beach
  • Coconut Creek
  • Cooper City
  • Coral Springs
  • Dania Beach
  • Davie
  • Deerfield Beach
  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Hallandale Beach
  • Hillsboro Beach
  • Hollywood
  • Lauderdale Lakes
  • Lauderdale-By-The-Sea
  • Lauderhill
  • Lazy Lake
  • Lighthouse Point
  • Margate
  • Miramar
  • North Lauderdale
  • Oakland Park
  • Parkland
  • Pembroke Park
  • Pembroke Pines
  • Plantation
  • Pompano Beach
  • Port Everglades
  • Sea Ranch Lakes
  • Southwest Ranches
  • Sunrise
  • Tamarac
  • West Park
  • Weston
  • Wilton Manors
  • Aventura
  • Bal Harbour
  • Bay Harbor Islands
  • Biscayne Park
  • Coconut Grove
  • Coral Gables
  • Cutler Bay
  • Doral
  • El Portal
  • Florida City
  • Golden Beach
  • Goulds
  • Hialeah
  • Hialeah Gardens
  • Homestead
  • Indian Village
  • Islandia
  • Kendall
  • Key Biscayne
  • Leisure City
  • Medley
  • Miami
  • Miami Beach
  • Miami Gardens
  • Miami Lakes
  • Miami Shores Village
  • Miami Springs
  • North Bay Village
  • North Miami
  • North Miami Beach
  • Opa-Locka
  • Palmetto Bay
  • Pinecrest
  • Pinewood
  • Princeton
  • Richmond Heights
  • South Miami
  • Sunny Isles Beach
  • Surfside
  • Sweetwater
  • Virginia Gardens
  • West Miami
  • Westchester
  • Westwood Lake